The Power of Survey Design : A User's Guide for Managing Surveys, Interpreting Results, and Influencing Respondents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P.-Y. Henin & Jean-Paul Pollin, 1983. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00288183, HAL.
- Grosh, M.E. & Munoz, J., 1996. "A Manual for Planning and Implementing the Living Standards Measurement Study Survey," Papers 126, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Peterson, Robert A. & Kerin, Roger A., 1980. "Household income data reports in mail surveys," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 301-313, September.
- Blair, Edward & Burton, Scot, 1987. " Cognitive Processes Used by Survey Respondents to Answer Behavioral Frequency Questions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 280-288, September.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zezza, Alberto & Federighi, Giovanni & Adamou, Kalilou & Hiernaux, Pierre, 2014. "Milking the data : measuring income from milk production in extensive livestock systems -- experimental evidence from Niger," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7114, The World Bank.
- Höpner, Martin & Jurczyk, Bojan, 2015. "How the eurobarometer blurs the Line between research and propaganda," MPIfG Discussion Paper 15/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Okka Zimmermann, 2013. "Temporary Destandardisation Of Partnership Formation And Continuous Standardisation Of Fertility In Three Ggs Countries," Demográfia English Edition, Hungarian Demographic Research Institute, vol. 56(5), pages 62-88.
- Zezza, Alberto & Federighi, Giovanni & Kalilou, Amadou Adamou & Hiernaux, Pierre, 2016. "Milking the data: Measuring milk off-take in extensive livestock systems. Experimental evidence from Niger," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 174-186.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Development - Social Accountability Information and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Social Development - Participations and Civic Engagement Social Development - Social Analysis Private Sector Development - Civic Participation and Corporate Governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .