A Manual for Planning and Implementing the Living Standards Measurement Study Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minot, Nicholas, 1998. "Generating disaggregated poverty maps," MTID discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin, 2003.
"Who wants safer streets? Explaining concern for public safety in Brazil,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 17-33, February.
- Menno Pradhan & Martin Ravallion, 2001. "Who wants Safer Streets? Explaining Concern for Public Safety in Brazil," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-093/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Minot, Nicholas, 2000. "Generating Disaggregated Poverty Maps: An Application to Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 319-331, February.
- Eliana Jimenez & Ignacio Correa-Valez & Richard P.C. Brown, 2008. "Wealthy and Healthy in the South Pacific," Discussion Papers Series 378, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Demand for public safety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2043, The World Bank.
- Michael Cameron & Steven Lim, 2005.
"Migration, Household Composition and Child Welfare in Rural Northeast Thailand,"
Working Papers in Economics
05/05, University of Waikato.
- Cameron, Michael P. & Lim, Steven, 2005. "Migration, Household Composition, and Child Welfare in Rural Northeast Thailand," 2005 Conference, August 26-27, 2005, Nelson, New Zealand 98508, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kyran O'Sullivan & Douglas F. Barnes, 2007. "Energy Policies and Multitopic Household Surveys : Guidelines for Questionnaire Design in Living Standards Measurement Studies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6615.
- Giuseppe Iarossi, 2006. "The Power of Survey Design : A User's Guide for Managing Surveys, Interpreting Results, and Influencing Respondents," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6975.
- Franco-Correa, A, 2014. "An individual-centered approach to multidimensional poverty: The cases of Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru," MERIT Working Papers 068, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- José Antonio Mejía-Guerra & Rob Vos, 1997. "Poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Inventory: 1980-95," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 10878, Inter-American Development Bank.
- José Antonio Mejía-Guerra & Rob Vos, 1997. "Poverty in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Inventory: 1980-95," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6197, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Margaret E. Grosh & Paul Glewwe, 1998. "Data Watch: The World Bank's Living Standards Measurement Study Household Surveys," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 187-196, Winter.
- Behrens, Roger & Diaz-Olvera, Lourdes & Plat, Didier & Pochet, Pascal, 2006. "Collection of passenger travel data in Sub-Saharan African cities: Towards improving survey instruments and procedures," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 85-96, January.
- Petrick, Martin, 2001. "Documentation of the Poland farm survey 2000," IAMO Discussion Papers 36, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsMEASUREMENT; QUALITY OF LIFE; SURVEYS;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobali:126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .