Reforming Payments and Securities Settlement Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alice M. Rivlin, 1998. "Risks and opportunities in payments systems," Proceedings 575, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Carol Ann Northcott, 2002. "Estimating Settlement Risk and the Potential for Contagion in Canada's Automated Clearing Settlement System," Staff Working Papers 02-41, Bank of Canada.
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2003. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Research Discussion Papers 16/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Bank for International Settlements, 1998. "Report on OTC Derivatives: Settlement procedures and counterparty risk management," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 08.
- David B. Humphrey & Lawrence B. Pulley & Jukka M. Vesala, 1996. "Cash, paper, and electronic payments: a cross-country analysis," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 914-941.
- Levhari, David & Patinkin, Don, 1972. "The Role of Money in a Simple Growth Model: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 185-185, March.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker & John A. Weinberg, 1998. "Can the Fed be a payment system innovator?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 1-25.
- James J. McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Vesala, Jukka, 1998. "Delivery networks and pricing behaviour in banking : An empirical investigation using finnish data," Research Discussion Papers 18/1998, Bank of Finland.
- John A. Weinberg, 1997. "The organization of private payment networks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 25-44.
- Snellman, Jussi & Vesala, Jukka & Humphrey, David, 2000. "Substitution on noncash payment instruments for cash in Europe," Research Discussion Papers 1/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Stephen P Millard & Matthew Willison, 2004.
"The welfare benefits of stable and efficient payment systems,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
36, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Stephen Millard & Matthew Willison, 2006. "The welfare benefits of stable and efficient payment systems," Bank of England working papers 301, Bank of England.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Kahn, Charles M, 1996.
"The Efficiency of Self-Regulated Payments Systems: Learning from the Suffolk System,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 766-797, November.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles M. Kahn, 1996. "The efficiency of self-regulated payments systems: learning from the Suffolk System," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 766-803.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles M. Kahn, 1996. "The Efficiency of Self-Regulated Payments Systems: Learning From the Suffolk System," NBER Working Papers 5442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guadamillas, Mario & Keppler, Robert, 2001. "Securities clearance and settlement systems - a guide to best practices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2581, The World Bank.
- Terri Bradford & Matt Davies & Stuart E. Weiner, 2002. "Nonbanks in the payments system," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 02-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Leinonen, Harry, 2000. "Re-engineering payment systems for the E-world," Research Discussion Papers 17/2000, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Technology Industry Law and Development - Settlement of Investment Disputes Banks and Banking Reform Payment Systems and Infrastructure Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .