The welfare benefits of stable and efficient payment systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Millard & Matthew Willison, 2006. "The welfare benefits of stable and efficient payment systems," Bank of England working papers 301, Bank of England.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2010.
"Legal Standards, Enforcement, and Corruption,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 8(5), pages 1104-1132, September.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2003. "Legal Standards, Enforcement and Corruption," CSEF Working Papers 98, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Oct 2009.
- Immordino, Giovanni & Pagano, Marco, 2008. "Legal Standards, Enforcement and Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers 7071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2009. "Legal Standards, Enforcement and Corruption," EIEF Working Papers Series 0914, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2009.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005.
"A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Paper 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Staff Report 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Shi Shougong, 1995.
"Money and Prices: A Model of Search and Bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 467-496, December.
- Shouyong Shi, 1995. "Money and Prices: A Model of Search and Bargaining," Working Papers 916, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, Bargaining, Money, and Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 118-141, February.
- Ping He & Lixin Huang & Randall Wright, 2005. "Money And Banking In Search Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 637-670, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Cirasino & Mario Guadamillas & José Antonio García & Fernando Montes-Negret, 2007. "Reforming Payments and Securities Settlement Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6630, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mmf:mmfc04:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.essex.ac.uk/afm/mmf/index.html .