Cost reductions in electronic payments: The roles of consolidation, economies of scale, and technical change
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adam M. Gilbert & Dara Hunt & Kenneth C. Winch, 1997. "Creating an integrated payment system: the evolution of Fedwire," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 1-7.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1981. "On the bias in flexible functional forms and an essentially unbiased form : The fourier flexible form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 211-245, February.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- David B. Humphrey, 1994. "Delivering deposit services: ATMs versus branches," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 59-81.
- Gary C. Zimmerman, 1981. "The pricing of Federal Reserve services under MCA," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 22-40.
- Humphrey, David Burras, 1981. "Economies to scale in federal reserve check processing operations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 155-173, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:23:y:1999:i:2-4:p:391-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.