Can the Fed be a payment system innovator?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1998)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996.
"The economics of networks,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 673-699, October.
- Joanna Stavins, 1997. "A comparison of social costs and benefits of paper check presentment and ECP with truncation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 27-44.
- repec:aei:rpbook:53134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward J. Stevens, 1998. "Non-par banking: competition and monopoly in markets for payments services," Working Paper 9817, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- John A. Weinberg, 1997. "The organization of private payment networks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 25-44.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1998:i:spr:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.