The check float puzzle
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce J. Summers & R. Alton Gilbert, 1996. "Clearing and settlement of U.S. dollar payments: back to the future?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 3-27.
- Kirstin E. Wells, 1996. "Are checks overused?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-12.
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1983. "Raising Rivals' Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 267-71, May.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1996. "Stored value cards: costly private substitutes for government currency," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 1-25.
- Nicholas Economides & Giuseppe Lopomo & Glenn Woroch, 2005.
"Strategic Commitments and the Principle of Reciprocity in Interconnection Pricing,"
05-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Giuseppe Lopomo & Glenn Woroch, 1997. "Strategic Commitments and the Principle of Reciprocity in Interconnection Pricing," Industrial Organization 9701001, EconWPA.
- Joanna Stavins, 1997. "A comparison of social costs and benefits of paper check presentment and ECP with truncation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 27-44.
- John A. Weinberg, 1997. "The organization of private payment networks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 25-44.
- William R. Emmons, 1996. "Price stability and the efficiency of the retail payments system," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 49-61.
- E.J. Stevens, 1996. "The founders' intentions: sources of the payments services franchise of the Federal Reserve banks," Financial Services working paper 96-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1997:i:sum:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.