The check float puzzle
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E.J. Stevens, 1996. "The founders' intentions: sources of the payments services franchise of the Federal Reserve banks," Financial Services working paper 96-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nicholas Economides & Giuseppe Lopomo & Glenn Woroch, 1997.
"Strategic Commitments and the Principle of Reciprocity in Interconnection Pricing,"
- Nicholas Economides & Giuseppe Lopomo & Glenn Woroch, 2005. "Strategic Commitments and the Principle of Reciprocity in Interconnection Pricing," Working Papers 05-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Joanna Stavins, 1997. "A comparison of social costs and benefits of paper check presentment and ECP with truncation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 27-44.
- John A. Weinberg, 1997. "The organization of private payment networks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 25-44.
- Bruce J. Summers & R. Alton Gilbert, 1996. "Clearing and settlement of U.S. dollar payments: back to the future?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 3-27.
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1983. "Raising Rivals' Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 267-71, May.
- Kirstin E. Wells, 1996. "Are checks overused?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-12.
- William R. Emmons, 1996. "Price stability and the efficiency of the retail payments system," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 49-61.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1996. "Stored value cards: costly private substitutes for government currency," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 1-25.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1997:i:sum:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.