OECD Reviews of School Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mizala, Alejandra & Urquiola, Miguel, 2013.
"School markets: The impact of information approximating schools' effectiveness,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 313-335.
- Alejandra Mizala & Miguel Urquiola, 2007. "School Markets: The Impact of Information Approximating Schools' Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 13676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandra Mizala & Miguel Urquiola, 2007. "Parental choice and school markets: The impact of information approximating school effectiveness," Documentos de Trabajo 239, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Tahir Andrabi & Jishnu Das & Asim Khwaja, 2014.
"Report Cards: The Impact of Providing School and Child Test Scores on Educational Markets,"
CID Working Papers
287, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz, 2014. "Report Cards: The Impact of Providing School and Child Test Scores on Educational Markets," Working Paper Series rwp14-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Andrabi,Tahir & Das,Jishnu & Khwaja,Asim Ijaz, 2015. "Report cards : the impact of providing school and child test scores on educational markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7226, The World Bank.
- Barbara Bruns & Deon Filmer & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2011. "Making Schools Work : New Evidence on Accountability Reforms," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2270, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation For All Tertiary Education Primary Education Effective Schools and Teachers Secondary Education Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:22892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.