Working toward Better Pay : Earning Dynamics in Ghana and Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart, Mark B & Swaffield, Joanna K, 1999.
"Low Pay Dynamics and Transition Probabilities,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(261), pages 23-42, February.
- Stewart, M.B. & Swaffield, J.K., 1997. "Low Pay Dynamics and Transition Probabilities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 495, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, December.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal & Anthony Wambugu & Godius Kahyarara, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Returns to Education in Kenyan and Tanzanian Manufacturing,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(3), pages 261-288, June.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal & Anthony Wambugu & Godius Kahyarara, 2003. "The Dynamics of Returns to Education in Kenyan and Tanzanian Manufacturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2003-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal & Anthony Wambugu & Godius Kahyarara, 2004. "The Dynamics of Returns to Education in Kenyan and Tanzanian Manufacturing," Development and Comp Systems 0409041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1999:i:55-56:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mead, Donald C. & Liedholm, Carl, 1998.
"The dynamics of micro and small enterprises in developing countries,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 61-74, January.
Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Kenya Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24008, The World Bank.
- Nxumalo, Mpumelelo Author-Name: Raju, Dhushyanth, "undated". "Structural Transformation and Labor Market Performance in Ghana," Jobs Group Papers, Notes, and Guides 154568, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Fifth Ethiopia Economic Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25747, The World Bank.
- Mlacha, Cornel J. & Ndanshau, Michael O.A, 2018. "Education and Labour Earnings Inequality in Tanzania: Evidence from Quantile Regression Analysis," MPRA Paper 89173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kweka, Josaphat & Fox, Louise, 2011. "The household enterprise sector in Tanzania : why it matters and who cares," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5882, The World Bank.
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2015.
"Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing: An application to occupational allocation in Africa,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 137-153.
- Paolo Falco & William F. Maloney & Bob Rijkers & Mauricio Sarrias, 2010. "Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa," Documentos CEDE 010494, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7057, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio, 2012. "Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing : an application to occupational allocation in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6244, The World Bank.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Proença, Isabel & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005.
"Low-Wage Employment in Portugal: A Mixed Logit Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1667, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Barros & Isabel Proenca & Jose Cabral Vieira, 2005. "Low-wage employment in Portugal: a mixed logit approach," Labor and Demography 0508001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lixin Cai, 2014.
"State-Dependence and Stepping-Stone Effects of Low-Pay Employment in Australia,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(291), pages 486-506, December.
- Cai, Lixin, 2013. "State-Dependence and Stepping Stone Effects of Low Pay Employment in Australia," MPRA Paper 50522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dodlova, Marina & Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann, 2015.
"Constrained firms, not subsistence activities: Evidence on capital returns and accumulation in Peruvian microenterprises,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 94-110.
- Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann, 2012. "Constrained Firms, Not Subsistence Activities: Evidence on Capital Returns and Accumulation in Peruvian Microenterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 6866, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann, 2013. "Constrained firms, not subsistence activities: Evidence on capital returns and accumulation in Peruvian microenterprises," Working Papers 2013-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Sara Ayllón, 2013. "Understanding poverty persistence in Spain," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 201-233, June.
- Kohn, Jennifer L. & Averett, Susan L., 2014. "The effect of relationship status on health with dynamic health and persistent relationships," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 69-83.
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2005. "The Impact of Internet on the Market for Daily Newspapers in Italy," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/12, European University Institute.
- Dan Yavorsky & Elisabeth Honka & Keith Chen, 2021. "Consumer search in the U.S. auto industry: The role of dealership visits," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Cho, Seo-young & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2010. "Compliance for big brothers: An empirical analysis on the impact of the anti-trafficking protocol," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 118, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Zhifeng Gao & Ted C. Schroeder, 2009.
"Consumer responses to new food quality information: are some consumers more sensitive than others?,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 339-346, May.
- Gao, Zhifeng & Schroeder, Ted C., 2008. "Consumer Responses to New Food Quality Information: Are Some Consumers More Sensitive than Others," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6168, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fernández-Val, Iván & Weidner, Martin, 2016.
"Individual and time effects in nonlinear panel models with large N, T,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 291-312.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val & Martin Weidner, 2013. "Individual and time effects in nonlinear panel models with large N, T," CeMMAP working papers CWP60/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val & Martin Weidner, 2013. "Individual and Time Effects in Nonlinear Panel Models with Large N, T," Papers 1311.7065, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val & Martin Weidner, 2015. "Individual and time effects in nonlinear panel models with large N, T," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ivan Fernandez-Val & Martin Weidner, 2014. "Individual and time effects in nonlinear panel models with large N, T," CeMMAP working papers CWP32/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cheng, Leilei & Yin, Changbin & Chien, Hsiaoping, 2015. "Demand for milk quantity and safety in urban China: evidence from Beijing and Harbin," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(2), April.
- Sebastian Heidenreich & Andrea Phillips-Beyer & Bruno Flamion & Melissa Ross & Jaein Seo & Kevin Marsh, 2021. "Benefit–Risk or Risk–Benefit Trade-Offs? Another Look at Attribute Ordering Effects in a Pilot Choice Experiment," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 14(1), pages 65-74, January.
- Dimitris Pavlopoulos & Ruud Muffels & Jeroen K. Vermunt, 2009. "Training and Low‐pay Mobility: The Case of the UK and the Netherlands," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(s1), pages 37-59, March.
- Pierre Durand, 2018. "Impact du financement par fonds de pension sur la performance des entreprises du CAC 40," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-4, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Wen, Chieh-Hua & Huang, Chia-Jung & Fu, Chiang, 2020. "Incorporating continuous representation of preferences for flight departure times into stated itinerary choice modeling," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 10-20.
- Frith, Michael J., 2019. "Modelling taste heterogeneity regarding offence location choices," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C).
- Maite Blázquez & Santiago Budr�a, 2012. "Overeducation dynamics and personality," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 260-283, March.
- Stimel Derek S, 2011. "Dependence Relationships between On Field Performance, Wins, and Payroll in Major League Baseball," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-19, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Fiscal and Monetary Policy Social Protections and Labor - Labor Policies Social Protections and Labor - Labor Markets Education - Primary Education Finance and Financial Sector Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:18553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.