Building Trust : Developing the Russian Financial Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick, 2001. "Finance for Growth: Policy Choices in a Volatile World," MPRA Paper 9929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Black, Bernard, 2001. "The corporate governance behavior and market value of Russian firms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 89-108, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdur Chowdhury, 2003. "Banking Reform In Russia: A Window Of Opportunity?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-601, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Abdur Chowdhury, 2003. "Banking reform in russia: winds of change?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 89-103.
- Havrylchyk, Olena, 2004. "Rapid loan growth in Russia : A lending boom or a permanent financial deepening?," MPRA Paper 20997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2003. "Russia : Development Policy Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13874, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Financial Crisis Management and Restructuring Governance - National Governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .