Russia : Development Policy Review
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 2001. "A Decade of Transition," Papers remore01/15, Regional Monitoring Report.
- Broadman, H.G., 1998. "Rurrain Trade Policy reform for WTO Accession," World Bank - Discussion Papers 401, World Bank.
- E. Yasin., 2002. "Prospects of the Russian Economy: Problems and Factors of Growth," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Brian Pinto & Vladimir Drebentsov & Alexander Morozov, 2000. "Give Macroeconomic Stability and Growth in Russia a Chance," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 297-324, July.
- Richter, Kaspar, 2000. "Government Cash Transfers, Household Consumption, And Poverty Alleviation - The Case Of Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 2422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2002. "Unleashing Russia's Business Potential : Lessons from the Regions for Building Market Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14096, August.
- Homi Kharas & Brian Pinto & Sergei Ulatov, 2001. "An Analysis of Russia's 1998 Meltdown: Fundamentals and Market Signals," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(1), pages 1-68.
- World Bank, 2002. "Building Trust : Developing the Russian Financial Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15225, August.
- Broadman, Harry G. & Recanatini, Francesca, 2001. "Where has all the foreign investment gone in Russia?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2640, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.