Government Cash Transfers, Household Consumption, And Poverty Alleviation - The Case Of Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2002. "Child Welfare Outcomes During the 1990s : The Case of Russia, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15325, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "The Russian Labor Market : Moving from Crisis to Recovery," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15007.
- World Bank, 2003. "Russia : Development Policy Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13874, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Benefits; Consumption; Pensions; Poverty; Russia;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .