Leadership and Innovation in Subnational Government : Case Studies from Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dorn91-1, June.
- Merilee S. Grindle, 1999. "In Quest of the Political: The Political Economy of Development Policy Making," CID Working Papers 17A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Introduction to "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America"," NBER Chapters,in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merilee S. Grindle, 1999. "In Quest of the Political: The Political Economy of Development Policy Making," CID Working Papers 17, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eslava Luis, 2009. "Decentralization of Development and Nation-Building Today: Reconstructing Colombia from the Margins of Bogotá," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 283-366, December.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2010. "Leadership and Innovation under Decentralization : A Case Study of Selected Local Governments in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201010, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Haldenwang, Christian von, 2005. "Systemic governance and development in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Public Sector Management and Reform Governance - National Governance Public Sector Economics and Finance Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Finance and Financial Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .