Decentralization of Development and Nation-Building Today: Reconstructing Colombia from the Margins of Bogotá
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee (ed.), 2006. "Decentralization and Local Governance in Developing Countries: A Comparative Perspective," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524546, January.
- Edgar GONZÁLEZ SALAS, 2001. "Evaluación de la descentralización municipal en Colombia. Componente de capacidad institucional," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002626, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Anonymous, 1949. "Inaugural Address," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 4(1), March.
- Tim Campbell & Harald Fuhr, 2004. "Leadership and Innovation in Subnational Government : Case Studies from Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15023.
- Carlos A. De Mattos, 1990. "La descentralización, ¿una nueva panacea para impulsar el desarrollo local?," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
- Anwar Shah, 2006. "Local Governance in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:lawdev:v:2:y:2009:i:1:n:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.