In Quest of the Political: The Political Economy of Development Policy Making
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resnick, Danielle & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Haggblade, Steven & Hendriks, Sheryl & Mather, David, 2015.
"Conceptualizing drivers of policy change in agriculture, nutrition, and food security: The kaleidoscope model:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1414, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Resnick, Danielle & Babu, Suresh & Haggblade, Steven & Hendriks, Sheryl L. & Mather, David, 2015. "Conceptualizing Drivers Of Policy Change In Agriculture, Nutrition, And Food Security: The Kaleidoscope Model," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 258732, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Gert Jan A. Veldwisch & Peter P. Mollinga, 2013. "Lost in transition? The introduction of water users associations in Uzbekistan," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 758-773, October.
- Engel, Nora, 2008. "Drivers and Barriers of Innovation Dynamics in Healthcare - Towards a framework for analyzing innovation in Tuberculosis control in India," MERIT Working Papers 2008-077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tim Campbell & Harald Fuhr, 2004. "Leadership and Innovation in Subnational Government : Case Studies from Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15023, December.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical economy of development; policy making in developing countries; policy reform; development policy choice;
All these keywords.
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:cidhav:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciharus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.