Leadership and Innovation under Decentralization : A Case Study of Selected Local Governments in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soonhee Kim, 2008. "Local Electronic Government Leadership and Innovation: South Korean Experience," Asia Pacific Journal of Public Administration, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 165-192, December.
- Ashworth, John & Geys, Benny & Heyndels, Bruno, 2006. "Determinants of tax innovation: The case of environmental taxes in Flemish municipalities," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 223-247, March.
- World Bank, 2005. "East Asia Decentralizes : Making Local Government Work," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7492.
- Tim Campbell & Harald Fuhr, 2004. "Leadership and Innovation in Subnational Government : Case Studies from Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15023.
- Pineda, Virginia S., 1998. "Health Management: Strategies from Selected Cities," Discussion Papers DP 1998-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Orville Jose C. Solon & Raul V. Fabella & Joseph J. Capuno, 2001. "Is Local Development Good Politics? Local Development Expenditures and the Re-election of Governors in the Philippines for 1992, 1995 and 1998," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200104, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2002. "Political Economics: Explaining Economic Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661314, July.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee (ed.), 2006. "Decentralization and Local Governance in Developing Countries: A Comparative Perspective," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524546, July.
- Joseph Hilbe & Dean Judson, 1997. "CENPOIS: Stata module to estimate censored maximum likelihood Poisson regression models," Statistical Software Components S329101, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Feller, Irwin & Elmes, Gregory & Meyer, James, 1982. "Spatial aspects of the diffusion of technological innovations among American municipal governments," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 225-238.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial development; land values; convergence; Philippines;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-11-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:201010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .