East Asia Decentralizes : Making Local Government Work
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorena Viñuela, 2014. "Trends and Quality of Decentralized Public Investment," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1407, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Herbert Werlin, 2012. "Governance or Democracy," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(1), pages 86-113.
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798.
- Kent Eaton & Kai Kaiser & Paul J. Smoke, 2011. "The Political Economy of Decentralization Reforms : Implications for Aid Effectiveness," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2336.
- Thulstrup, Andreas Waaben, 2015. "Livelihood Resilience and Adaptive Capacity: Tracing Changes in Household Access to Capital in Central Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 352-362.
- Smoke, Paul, 2016. "Looking Beyond Conventional Intergovernmental Fiscal Frameworks: Principles, Realities, and Neglected Issues," ADBI Working Papers 606, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Tao Kong, 2007. "A Selective Review of Recent Developments in the Economic Growth Literature," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 21(1), pages 1-33, May.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Maria Melody S. Garcia, 2009. "What difference can performance ratings make? Difference-in-difference estimates of impact on local government responsiveness in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200908, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Muhammad Hussain Malik, 2008. "Fiscal decentralization for poverty reduction in Asia: opportunities, challenges and policy issues," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 15(2), pages 13-33, December.
- World Bank, 2004. "Decentralization in the Philippines : Stgrengthening Local Government Financing and Resource Management in the Short Term," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14412, The World Bank.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2010. "Leadership and Innovation under Decentralization : A Case Study of Selected Local Governments in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201010, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Miral, Romulo Jr. E.M., 2017. "Federalism: Prospects for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David Butterworth, 2010. "Expanding State, Expectant Citizens : Local Perspectives on Government Responsibility in Timor-Leste," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10940, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "China : Improving Rural Public Finance for the Harmonious Society," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7664, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Development - Decentralization Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Subnational Economic Development Public Sector Expenditure Policy Public Finance Decentralization and Poverty Reduction Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .