Reshaping Economic Geography in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28241 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Chao & Gibson, John, 2013.
"Rising Regional Inequality in China: Fact or Artifact?,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 16-29.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2012. "Rising Regional Inequality in China: Fact or Artefact?," Working Papers in Economics 12/09, University of Waikato.
- François Gipouloux, 2014. "The strategic shift towards a domestic market, service enhancement and urban competitiveness in China," Chapters,in: Urban Competitiveness and Innovation, chapter 4, pages 39-50 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ikuo Kuroiwa & Satoru Kumagai, 2011. "A History of De Facto Economic Integration in East Asia," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Keijiro Otsuka & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011.
"A Cluster-Based Industrial Development Policy for Low-Income Countries,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
11-09, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2011. "A cluster-based industrial development policy for low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5703, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Calculating Multi-hazard City Risk," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27152, The World Bank.
- Luo,Xubei & Zhu,Nong, 2015. "Hub-periphery development pattern and inclusive growth : case study of Guangdong province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7509, The World Bank.
- Liu, Yanyan & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2014. "Population density, migration, and the returns to human capital and land: Insights from Indonesia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 182-193.
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Liu, Hongyu, 2010.
"Towards a system of open cities in China: Home prices, FDI flows and air quality in 35 major cities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn & Hongyu Liu, 2009. "Towards a System of Open Cities in China: Home Prices, FDI Flows and Air Quality in 35 Major Cities," NBER Working Papers 14751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masahisa Fujita & Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2011. "Regional Integration of Production Systems and Spatial Income Disparities in East Asia," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Huang, Yuanxi & Todd, Daniel & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "Capitalizing on energy supply: Western China's opportunity for development," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 227-237, September.
- Gang Chen & Brett Inder & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2014. "Health Investment And Economic Output In Regional China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 261-274, April.
- Minquan Liu & Yimeng Yin, 2010. "Human Development in East and Southeast Asian Economies: 1990-2010," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-17, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "An inquiry into the development of science and technology parks in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lu Ming & Zhao Chen & Yongqin Wang & Yan Zhang & Yuan Zhang & Changyuan Luo, 2013. "China’s Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14502, September.
- Bao, Chengchao & Chen, Zhao & Wu, Jianfeng, 2013. "Chinese manufacturing on the move: Factor supply or market access?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 170-181.
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2012. "The Role of Training in Fostering Cluster-Based MSE Development," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Emma Howard & Carol Newman & Finn Tarp, 2016.
"Measuring industry coagglomeration and identifying the driving forces,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, pages 1055-1078.
- Howard, Emma & Newman, Carol & Tarp, Finn, 2012. "Measuring Industry Agglomeration and Identifying the Driving Forces," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jeffrey Zax, 2016. "Provincial valuations of human capital in urban China, inter-regional inequality and the implicit value of a Guangdong hukou," ERSA conference papers ersa16p693, European Regional Science Association.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Wei Zhao, 2011. "Economic Integration and Regional Disparities in East Asia," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong, 2008. "Rising income inequality in China : a race to the top," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4700, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Transport Economics Policy and Planning Poverty Reduction - Pro-Poor Growth Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .