Reshaping Economic Geography in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798, January.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28241 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Chao & Gibson, John, 2013.
"Rising Regional Inequality in China: Fact or Artifact?,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 16-29.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2012. "Rising Regional Inequality in China: Fact or Artefact?," Working Papers in Economics 12/09, University of Waikato.
- François Gipouloux, 2014. "The strategic shift towards a domestic market, service enhancement and urban competitiveness in China," Chapters,in: Urban Competitiveness and Innovation, chapter 4, pages 39-50 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ikuo Kuroiwa & Satoru Kumagai, 2011. "A History of De Facto Economic Integration in East Asia," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Keijiro Otsuka & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011.
"A Cluster-Based Industrial Development Policy for Low-Income Countries,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
11-09, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2011. "A cluster-based industrial development policy for low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5703, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Calculating Multi-hazard City Risk," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27152, The World Bank.
- Luo,Xubei & Zhu,Nong, 2015. "Hub-periphery development pattern and inclusive growth : case study of Guangdong province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7509, The World Bank.
- Liu, Yanyan & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2014. "Population density, migration, and the returns to human capital and land: Insights from Indonesia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 182-193.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:18:y:2013:i:2:p:304-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Liu, Hongyu, 2010.
"Towards a system of open cities in China: Home prices, FDI flows and air quality in 35 major cities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn & Hongyu Liu, 2009. "Towards a System of Open Cities in China: Home Prices, FDI Flows and Air Quality in 35 Major Cities," NBER Working Papers 14751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masahisa Fujita & Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2011. "Regional Integration of Production Systems and Spatial Income Disparities in East Asia," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Huang, Yuanxi & Todd, Daniel & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "Capitalizing on energy supply: Western China's opportunity for development," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 227-237, September.
- Gang Chen & Brett Inder & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2014. "Health Investment And Economic Output In Regional China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 261-274, April.
- Minquan Liu & Yimeng Yin, 2010. "Human Development in East and Southeast Asian Economies: 1990-2010," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-17, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "An inquiry into the development of science and technology parks in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lu Ming & Zhao Chen & Yongqin Wang & Yan Zhang & Yuan Zhang & Changyuan Luo, 2013. "China’s Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14502, April.
- Bao, Chengchao & Chen, Zhao & Wu, Jianfeng, 2013. "Chinese manufacturing on the move: Factor supply or market access?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 170-181.
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2012. "The Role of Training in Fostering Cluster-Based MSE Development," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus E., 2017. "Assessment of Planning and Programming for Capital Projects at the National and Agency Levels," Discussion Papers DP 2017-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Emma Howard & Carol Newman & Finn Tarp, 2016.
"Measuring industry coagglomeration and identifying the driving forces,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(5), pages 1055-1078.
- Howard, Emma & Newman, Carol & Tarp, Finn, 2012. "Measuring Industry Agglomeration and Identifying the Driving Forces," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jeffrey Zax, 2016. "Provincial valuations of human capital in urban China, inter-regional inequality and the implicit value of a Guangdong hukou," ERSA conference papers ersa16p693, European Regional Science Association.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Wei Zhao, 2011. "Economic Integration and Regional Disparities in East Asia," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong, 2008. "Rising income inequality in China : a race to the top," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4700, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Transport Economics Policy and Planning Poverty Reduction - Pro-Poor Growth Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.