Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi
|Last Name:||Magnoli Bocchi|
|Senior Economist, The World Bank, 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington DC 20433, USA|
World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Magnoli Bocchi, Alessandro, 2008. "Rising growth, declining investment : the puzzle of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4472, The World Bank.
- Magnoli Bocchi, Alessandro & Pontara, Nicola & Fall, Khayar & Tejada, Catalina M. & Cuervo, Pablo Gallego, 2008. "Reaching the millennium development goals : Mauritania should care," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4674, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Magnoli, 2005. "Mind the Gap - Bridging the Gender Gap in Developing Regions," Labor and Demography 0510019, EconWPA.
- Alessandro Magnoli, 2005. "Cuentas Nacionales de Salud en América Latina y Caribe - Concepto, resultados y política de empleo," Public Economics 0509007, EconWPA.
- Alessandro Magnoli, 2005. "National Health Accounts in Latin America and Caribbean - Concept, Results and Policy Uses," Public Economics 0509006, EconWPA.
- Alessandro Magnoli, 2005. "Más para ellas - Sugerencias para cerrar la brecha entre géneros en las regiones en desarrollo," Labor and Demography 0510020, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Wikipedia mentions(Only mentions on Wikipedia that link back to a page on a RePEc service)
- Author Profile
- Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi in Wikipedia (English)
- Magnoli Bocchi, Alessandro, 2008.
"Rising growth, declining investment : the puzzle of the Philippines,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4472, The World Bank.
- Choon-Seng Lim & Vincent & Min B. Shrestha, 2009. "Investment in The SEACEN Countries in The Post-Crisis Era: Issues and Challenges," Research Studies, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number rp77, April.
- Josef T. Yap, 2010. "Managing Capital Flows: The Case of the Philippines," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael R. Cabalfin & Josef T. Yap, 2008.
"Sustainable Development Framework for Local Governance,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22624, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yap, Josef T. & Cabalfin, Michael R., 2008. "Sustainable Development Framework for Local Governance," Discussion Papers DP 2008-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Michael R. Cabalfin & Josef T. Yap, 2008. "Sustainable Development Framework for Local Governance," Governance Working Papers 22619, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Arsenio Balisacan & Sharon Piza & Dennis Mapa & Carlos Abad Santos & Donna Odra, 2010.
"The Philippine economy and poverty during the global economic crisis,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(1), pages 1-37, June.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan & Sharon Piza & Dennis Mapa & Carlos Abad Santos & Donna Odra, 2010. "The Philippine Economy and Poverty During the Global Economic Crisis," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201008, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Willa Boots J. Tolo, 2011. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in the Philippines; A New Look," IMF Working Papers 11/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009.
"Asia's Underachiever : Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22618, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Asia's Underachiever: Deep Constraints in Philippine Economic Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2009-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arsenio Balisacan, 2010. "MDGs in the Philippines: setting the poverty scores right and achieving the targets," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(2), pages 1-20, December.
- Dragan TEVDOVSKI & Vladimir FILIPOVSKI & Igor IVANOVSKI, 2014. "A Diagnostics Approach To Economic Growth In Small Open Economies: The Case Of The Republic Of Macedonia," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 47-68, June.
- Manop Udomkerdmongkol & Sra Chuenchoksan & Nutthikarn Vorasa-ngasil, 2010. "Investment in Thailand: How to unleash the new investment cycle?," Working Papers 2010-05, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Yap, Josef T. & Majuca, Ruperto P., 2013. "Aspirations and Challenges for Economic and Social Development in the Philippines Toward 2030," Discussion Papers DP 2013-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Maureen Ane D. Rosellon & Josef T. Yap, 2010. "The Role of the Private Sector in Regional Economic Integration : a View from the Philippines," Governance Working Papers 23107, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Takuji Komatsuzaki, 2016. "Improving Public Infrastructure in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 16/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Krist Dacharux & Pornnapa Leelapornchai & Manop Udomkerdmongkol, 2009. "Thailand’s Investment in the Post-Crisis Era: Issues and Challenges," Working Papers 2009-08, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2010. "MDG 1 in the Philippines: Setting the Scores Right and Achieving the Targets," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201009, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Pisit, Puapan, 2014. "Assessment of FDI impact on Thailand's production sectors : implications for investment promotion activities," IDE Discussion Papers 443, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Philippines; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Yap, Josef T., 2014. "ASEAN Community 2015 : managing integration for better jobs and shared prosperity in the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 994869993402676, International Labour Organization.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "Philippine Productivity Dynamics in the Last Five Decades and Determinants of Total Factor Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2012-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- El Achkar Hilal, Souleima. & Sparreboom, Theo. & Meade, Douglas., 2013. "The Philippines employment projections model employment targeting and scenarios," ILO Working Papers 994806013402676, International Labour Organization.
- Yukon Huang & Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi, 2009.
"Reshaping Economic Geography in East Asia,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2590, August.
- Ikuo Kuroiwa & Satoru Kumagai, 2011. "A History of De Facto Economic Integration in East Asia," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2011.
"A cluster-based industrial development policy for low-income countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5703, The World Bank.
- Keijiro Otsuka & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "A Cluster-Based Industrial Development Policy for Low-Income Countries," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-09, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Pundarik Mukhopadhaya, 2013. "Trends in income inequality in China: the effects of various sources of income," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 304-317.
- Masahisa Fujita & Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2011. "Regional Integration of Production Systems and Spatial Income Disparities in East Asia," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gang Chen & Brett Inder & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2014. "Health Investment And Economic Output In Regional China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 261-274, April.
- Lu Ming & Zhao Chen & Yongqin Wang & Yan Zhang & Yuan Zhang & Changyuan Luo, 2013. "China’s Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14502.
- Bao, Chengchao & Chen, Zhao & Wu, Jianfeng, 2013. "Chinese manufacturing on the move: Factor supply or market access?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 170-181.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus E., 2017. "Assessment of Planning and Programming for Capital Projects at the National and Agency Levels," Discussion Papers DP 2017-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jeffrey Zax, 2016. "Provincial valuations of human capital in urban China, inter-regional inequality and the implicit value of a Guangdong hukou," ERSA conference papers ersa16p693, European Regional Science Association.
- Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E. & Liu, Hongyu, 2010.
"Towards a system of open cities in China: Home prices, FDI flows and air quality in 35 major cities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn & Hongyu Liu, 2009. "Towards a System of Open Cities in China: Home Prices, FDI Flows and Air Quality in 35 Major Cities," NBER Working Papers 14751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong, 2008. "Rising income inequality in China : a race to the top," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4700, The World Bank.
- Li, Chao & Gibson, John, 2013.
"Rising Regional Inequality in China: Fact or Artifact?,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 16-29.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2012. "Rising Regional Inequality in China: Fact or Artefact?," Working Papers in Economics 12/09, University of Waikato.
- François Gipouloux, 2014. "The strategic shift towards a domestic market, service enhancement and urban competitiveness in China," Chapters,in: Urban Competitiveness and Innovation, chapter 4, pages 39-50 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- World Bank, 2011. "Calculating Multi-hazard City Risk," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27152, The World Bank.
- Luo,Xubei & Zhu,Nong, 2015. "Hub-periphery development pattern and inclusive growth : case study of Guangdong province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7509, The World Bank.
- Liu, Yanyan & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2014. "Population density, migration, and the returns to human capital and land: Insights from Indonesia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 182-193.
- Huang, Yuanxi & Todd, Daniel & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "Capitalizing on energy supply: Western China's opportunity for development," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 227-237, September.
- Minquan Liu & Yimeng Yin, 2010. "Human Development in East and Southeast Asian Economies: 1990-2010," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-17, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Zhang, Haiyang & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2010. "An inquiry into the development of science and technology parks in China," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2012. "The Role of Training in Fostering Cluster-Based MSE Development," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Howard, Emma & Newman, Carol & Tarp, Finn, 2012.
"Measuring Industry Agglomeration and Identifying the Driving Forces,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Emma Howard & Carol Newman & Finn Tarp, 2016. "Measuring industry coagglomeration and identifying the driving forces," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(5), pages 1055-1078.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Wei Zhao, 2011. "Economic Integration and Regional Disparities in East Asia," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi in Wikipedia (English)
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.