The economic impact of anaemia in Peru
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Javier Escobal & Carmen Ponce & Gerardo Damonte & Manuel Glave, 2012. "Desarrollo rural y recursos naturales," Libros, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE), edition 1, number 2012-2.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Alejandro Hoyos, 2011. "Anemia and Child Education: The Case of Colombia," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, December.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Edward Miguel & Charu Puri-Sharma, 2006. "Anemia and School Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
- Alderman, Harold, et al, 1996.
"The Returns to Endogenous Human Capital in Pakistan's Rural Wage Labour Market,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(1), pages 29-55, February.
- Behrman, J.R. & Ross, D. & Sabot, R. & Alderman, H., 1995. "The Returns to endogenous Human Capital in Pakistan's Rural Wage Labour Market," Center for Development Economics 141, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Javier Escobal & Jaime Saavedra & Renos Vakis, 2012. "¿Está el piso parejo para los niños en el Perú?: medición y comprensión de la evolución de las oportunidades," Libros, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE), edition 1, number 2012-1.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1996. "The relevance of standard estimates of rates of return to schooling for education policy: A critical assessment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 267-290, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAnaemia; Costs; Economic analysis; Public health; Peru; Anemia; Costos; Análisis económico; Salud pública; Perú;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gad:libros:2013-1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gradepe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.