Literacy and Numeracy Difficulties in the Irish Workplace: Impact on Earnings and Training Expenditures
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number RS27 and published in 2012.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Augustin De Coulon & Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez & Anna Vignoles, 2007.
"The value of basic skills in the British labour market,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19398, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anna Vignoles & Augustin De Coulon & Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez, 2011. "The value of basic skills in the British labour market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Oscar Marcenaro Gutierrez & Anna Vignoles & Augustin de Coulon, 2007. "The Value of Basic Skills in the British Labour Market," CEE Discussion Papers 0077, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- O'Connell, Philip J. & McGuinness, Seamus & Kelly, Elish & Walsh, John R., 2009. "National Profiling of the Unemployed in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS10.
- Hause, John C, 1972. "Earnings Profile: Ability and Schooling," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages S108-S38, Part II, .
- Tyler, John H., 2004.
"Basic skills and the earnings of dropouts,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 221-235, June.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2004. "Education, earnings and skills: a multi-country comparison," IFS Working Papers W04/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J., 2012. "Literacy, Numeracy and Activation among the Unemployed," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS25.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:rs27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.