Key issues of Cost-Benefit Methodology for Irish Industrial Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 1993. "Industrial policy, employment policy and the non-traded sector," Working Papers 199415, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Seán Lyons, 2008. "Incorporating GHG Emission Costs in the Economic Appraisal of Projects Supported by State Development Agencies," Papers WP247, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sourafel Girma & Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley & Eric Strobl, 2010.
"The effect of grant receipt on start-up size: Evidence from plant level data,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 371-391, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife & Strobl, Eric, 2010. "The effect of grant receipt on start-up size: Evidence from plant level data," Kiel Working Papers 1607, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2008.
"Creating jobs through public subsidies: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1179-1199, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2007. "Creating Jobs Through Public Subsidies: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sourafel Girmaa & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2008. "Creating jobs through public subsidies : an empirical analysis," Open Access publications 10197/185, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Takis Venetoklis, 2000. "Methods applied in evaluating business subsidy programs: A survey," Discussion Papers 236, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- FitzGerald, John & Keeney, Mary J. & McCarthy, Niamh & O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan, 2005. "Aspects of Irish Energy Policy," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS57.
- Clinch, J. Peter, 2000. "Assessing the social efficiency of temperate-zone commercial forestry programmes: Ireland as a case study," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 225-241, December.
- repec:rnp:wpaper:2861 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:grs172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .