School Children and Sport in Ireland
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number BMI182 and published in 2005.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Cawley & Chad D. Meyerhoefer & David Newhouse, 2005.
"The Impact of State Physical Education Requirements on Youth Physical Activity and Overweight,"
NBER Working Papers
11411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cawley & Chad Meyerhoefer & David Newhouse, 2007. "The impact of state physical education requirements on youth physical activity and overweight," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1287-1301.
- Delaney, Liam & Fahey, Tony, 2005.
"Social and Economic Value of Sport in Ireland,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI180.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002.
"Maternal Employment and Overweight Children,"
NBER Working Papers
8770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fahey, Tony & Layte, Richard & Gannon, Brenda, 2004. "Sports Participation and Health among Adults in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI178.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:bmi182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.