State Financial Support for Horse Racing in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fahey, Tony & Delaney, Liam & Gannon, Brenda, 2005. "School Children and Sport in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI182.
- Delaney, Liam & Fahey, Tony, 2005. "Social and Economic Value of Sport in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI180.
- David Paton & Donald S. Siegel & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2002. "A Policy Response To The E--Commerce Revolution: The Case Of Betting Taxation In The UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 296-314, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Callan, Tim & Barrell, Ray & Barrett, Alan & Casserly, Noel & Convery, Frank & Goggin, Jean & Kearney, Ide & Kirby, Simon & Lunn, Pete & O'Brien, Martin & Ryan, Lisa, 2008. "Budget Perspectives 2009," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS4.
- Lunn, Pete, 2008. "Getting Out What You Put In: An Evaluation of Public Investment in Irish Sport," Papers BP2009/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:bp2007/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.