Parental Employment, Shared Parent–Child Activities and Childhood Obesity
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scott Hall & Shelley MacDermid, 2009. "A Typology of Dual Earner Marriages Based on Work and Family Arrangements," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Cristina Borra & Luis Palma, 2009. "Child Care Choices in Spain," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 323-338, December.
- John Cawley & Feng Liu, 2007.
"Maternal Employment and Childhood Obesity: A Search for Mechanisms in Time Use Data,"
NBER Working Papers
13600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cawley, John & Liu, Feng, 2012. "Maternal employment and childhood obesity: A search for mechanisms in time use data," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 352-364.
- Angela Fertig & Gerhard Glomm & Rusty Tchernis, 2006.
"The Connection Between Maternal Employment and Childhood Obesity: Inspecting the Mechanisms,"
Caepr Working Papers
2006-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Angela Fertig & Gerhard Glomm & Rusty Tchernis, 2009. "The connection between maternal employment and childhood obesity: inspecting the mechanisms," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 227-255, September.
- Sandra Hofferth & Nicole Forry & H. Peters, 2010. "Child Support, Father–Child Contact, and Preteens’ Involvement with Nonresidential Fathers: Racial/Ethnic Differences," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 14-32, March.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002.
"Maternal Employment and Overweight Children,"
NBER Working Papers
8770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Nakhaie, 2009. "Professors, Ideology and Housework," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 399-411, December.
- Anne Winkler & Thomas Ireland, 2009. "Time Spent in Household Management: Evidence and Implications," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 293-304, September.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-55, March-Apr.
- Jodyanne Kirkwood, 2009. "Spousal Roles on Motivations for Entrepreneurship: A Qualitative Study in New Zealand," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 372-385, December.
- Becker, Gary S., 1978. "The Economic Approach to Human Behavior," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226041124.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:233-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.