Parental Involvement with Children at School, Home, and Community
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana Moro-Egido, 2012. "Changing Trends of Mothers’ Active and Passive Childcare Times," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 11-23, March.
- David Maume, 2011. "Reconsidering the Temporal Increase in Fathers’ Time with Children," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 411-423, September.
- Lisa Benson & Manouchehr Mokhtari, 2011. "Parental Employment, Shared Parent–Child Activities and Childhood Obesity," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 233-244, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9539-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Md. Alauddin Majumder, 2016. "The Impact of Parenting Style on Children’s Educational Outcomes in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 89-98, March.
- Sharon M. Danes & Antonio Alba Meraz & Ashley L. Landers, 2016. "Cultural Meanings of Resource Management for Mexican–Americans," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 607-623, December.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10834-016-9502-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10834-016-9499-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Myers & Carrie Myers, 2015. "Family Structure and School-Based Parental Involvement: A Family Resource Perspective," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 114-131, March.
- Midori Otani, 2016. "Empirical Analysis of Informative School Outreach on Home-based Parental Involvement," OSIPP Discussion Paper 16E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Florence Neymotin, 2014. "How Parental Involvement Affects Childhood Behavioral Outcomes," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 433-451, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity involvement; Parental involvement; Race/ethnicity; School involvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:34:y:2013:i:3:p:340-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.