Cultural Meanings of Resource Management for Mexican–Americans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clinton Gudmunson & Sharon Danes, 2011. "Family Financial Socialization: Theory and Critical Review," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 644-667, December.
- Plath, D. Anthony & Stevenson, Thomas H., 2005. "Financial services consumption behavior across Hispanic American consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1089-1099, August.
- Monika Myers, 2013. "A Big Brother: New Findings on How Low-Income Fathers Define Responsible Fatherhood," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 253-264, September.
- Sherman Hanna & Jonghee Lee & Suzanne Lindamood, 2015. "Financial Behavior and Attitudes of Asians Compared to Other Racial/Ethnic Groups in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 309-318, September.
- Melissa Stacer & Robert Perrucci, 2013. "Parental Involvement with Children at School, Home, and Community," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 340-354, September.
- Shahin Shooshtari & Carol Harvey & Evelyn Ferguson & Tuula Heinonen & Syeed Khan, 2014. "Effects of Remittance Behavior on the Lives of Recent Immigrants to Canada from the Philippines: A Population-Based Longitudinal Study," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 95-105, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture and money; Decision making; Financial decision making; Financial management; Mexican–Americans; Resource management; Well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:37:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1007_s10834-015-9476-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.