Management stratégique des organisations du commerce équitable à partir des concepts de développement durable et de responsabilité sociale
Our work is part of a research program on the renewal of the discipline of strategic management. The concepts of sustainable development and corporate social responsibility would allow this regeneration. We particularly explore the case of fair trade organizations. The fair trade is indeed included in the sustainable development either by the will of the actors of the movement (FINE’s declaration 2001, AFNOR agreement 2006), or through an institutional framework (article 60 Loi PME 2005). We critically question the extent to which fair trade organizations integrate and contribute to sustainable development. Our research method is based on an exploratory approach and a qualitative research case study. 47 interviews were notably conducted with organizations and stakeholders of the fair trade french community. We demonstrate that radical models of fair trade are the vectors that enable organizations to integrate sustainable development into their strategic management. We also characterize the corporate social responsibility of fair trade organizations by deepening social, ecological, and economic obligations they support to contribute to sustainable development. Finally, we report the diversity of fair trade organizations’approaches to be part of sustainable development project through a configurational approach. These configurations are expressed through four archetypes : ethical organization, solidary organization, sustainable organization and social organization. We therefore conclude on the existence of several fair trades and on the emergence of a fourth age of the movement, the sustainable trade.
|This book is provided by Paris Dauphine University in its series Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine with number 123456789/9784 and published in 2012.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dauphine.fr/en/welcome.html|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walid Abdelgawad, 2003. "Le commerce équitable et la société civile internationale :. Une chance pour la mondialisation d'un droit de l'économie solidaire," Revue internationale de droit économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 197-232.
- אסתר טולידנו, 2005. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 2004," Working Papers 536, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- שולי בר ורבקה פריאור, 2005. "מקבלי דמי פגיעה בשנת 2004," Working Papers 429, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- ז'ק בנדלק, 2005. "חברות בקופת חולים 2004-2003," Working Papers 485, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- מירי מונק, 2005. "העצמת נשים בדואיות בנגב," Working Papers 97, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Andion, C. & Malo, M.-C., 1998. "La gestion des organisations de l'economie solidaire," Papers 9803, Quebec a Montreal - Departement de sociologie.
- Franck Aggeri & Olivier Godard, 2006. "Les entreprises et le développement durable," Post-Print halshs-00645674, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/9784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.