Management of impacts of irrigation development on fisheries: guidance manual
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books with number 137956 and published in 2007.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Pido, M. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Carlos, M.B. & Garces, L.R., 1996. "A handbook for rapid appraisal of fisheries management systems: (version 1)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10599, January.
- Allison, Edward H. & Ellis, Frank, 2001. "The livelihoods approach and management of small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 377-388, September.
- Nguyen-Khoa, Sophie & Smith, L. & Lorenzen, K., 2005. "Impacts of irrigation on inland fisheries: appraisals in Laos and Sri Lanka," IWMI Research Reports H037215, International Water Management Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:137956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.