Management of impacts of irrigation development on fisheries: guidance manual
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen-Khoa, Sophie & Smith, L. & Lorenzen, K., 2005. "Impacts of irrigation on inland fisheries: appraisals in Laos and Sri Lanka," IWMI Research Reports H037215, International Water Management Institute.
- Allison, Edward H. & Ellis, Frank, 2001. "The livelihoods approach and management of small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 377-388, September.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Pido, M. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Carlos, M.B. & Garces, L.R., 1996. "A handbook for rapid appraisal of fisheries management systems: (version 1)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10599, September.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries; Biodiversity; Development projects; Impact assessment; Habitats; Ecology; Ecosystems; Flood plains; Hydrology; Canals; Reservoirs; Irrigation management; Stakeholders; Land use; Institutional development; Labor; Decision making; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Labor and Human Capital; Land Economics/Use; Public Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:137956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.