Management of impacts of irrigation development on fisheries: guidance manual
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books with number 137956 and published in 2007.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nguyen-Khoa, Sophie & Smith, L. & Lorenzen, K., 2005. "Impacts of irrigation on inland fisheries: appraisals in Laos and Sri Lanka," IWMI Research Reports H037215, International Water Management Institute.
- Allison, Edward H. & Ellis, Frank, 2001. "The livelihoods approach and management of small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 377-388, September.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Pido, M. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Carlos, M.B. & Garces, L.R., 1996. "A handbook for rapid appraisal of fisheries management systems: (version 1)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10599.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:137956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.