Guidance manual : Management of impacts of irrigation development on fisheries
This manual is designed for qualified irrigation, fisheries, environmental or social science professionals. It sets out principles, procedures and tools for the assessment and management of the impacts of irrigation development on fisheries for the benefit of rural livelihoods and biodiversity conservation.
|This book is provided by The WorldFish Center in its series Working Papers with number 37166 and published in 2006.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang|
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Nguyen-Khoa, Sophie & Smith, L. & Lorenzen, K., 2005. "Impacts of irrigation on inland fisheries: appraisals in Laos and Sri Lanka," IWMI Research Reports H037215, International Water Management Institute.
- Allison, Edward H. & Ellis, Frank, 2001. "The livelihoods approach and management of small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 377-388, September.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966, April.
- Ravnborg, Helle Munk & Westermann, Olaf, 2002. "Understanding interdependencies: stakeholder identification and negotiation for collective natural resource management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 41-56, July.
- Pido, M. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Carlos, M.B. & Garces, L.R., 1996. "A handbook for rapid appraisal of fisheries management systems: (version 1)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 10599.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:37166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.