U.S. Diesel Fuel Price Responses To The Global Crude Oil Supply And Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Karagiannis, Stelios & Panagopoulos, Yannis & Vlamis, Prodromos, 2015. "Are unleaded gasoline and diesel price adjustments symmetric? A comparison of the four largest EU retail fuel markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 281-291.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1989.
"Models and Their Uses,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 489-494.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1989. "Models and their uses," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 11, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fosten, Jack, 2012. "Rising household diesel consumption in the United States: A cause for concern? Evidence on asymmetric pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1514-1522.
- Lutz Kilian & Cheolbeom Park, 2009.
"The Impact Of Oil Price Shocks On The U.S. Stock Market,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1267-1287, November.
- Kilian, Lutz & Park, Cheolbeom, 2007. "The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the U.S. Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Lamotte & Thomas Porcher & Christophe Schalck & Stephan Silvestre, 2013. "Asymmetric gasoline price responses in France," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 457-461, March.
- Chou, Kuo-Wei & Tseng, Yi-Heng, 2016. "Oil prices, exchange rate, and the price asymmetry in the Taiwanese retail gasoline market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 733-741.
- Asane-Otoo, Emmanuel & Schneider, Jan, 2015. "Retail fuel price adjustment in Germany: A threshold cointegration approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-10.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Smyth, Russell & Vahid, Farshid, 2015. "Asymmetric pricing of diesel at its source," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 183-194.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2015.
"OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 364-378.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," MPRA Paper 59527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil producioon and the global economy," Working Papers 2014-13, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-69, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bagnai, Alberto & Mongeau Ospina, Christian Alexander, 2016. "“Asymmetric asymmetries” in Eurozone markets gasoline pricing," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 89-99.
- Fardous Alom & Neil Ritson, 2012. "Asymmetric adjustment of diesel or petrol retail prices to crude oil price movements: New Zealand evidence," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 36(2), pages 230-245, June.
- Lance J. Bachmeier & James M. Griffin, 2003.
"New Evidence on Asymmetric Gasoline Price Responses,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 772-776, August.
- Lance J. Bachmeier & James M. Griffin, "undated". "New Evidence on Asymmetric Gasoline Price Responses," Working Papers 0208, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Adrangi, Bahram & Chatrath, Arjun & Raffiee, Kambiz & D. Ripple, Ronald, 2001. "Alaska North Slope crude oil price and the behavior of diesel prices in California," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-144, January.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron & Richard Gilbert, 1997.
"Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 305-339.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron, 1992. "Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?," NBER Working Papers 4138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Li-Hsueh & Finney, Miles & Lai, Kon S., 2005. "A threshold cointegration analysis of asymmetric price transmission from crude oil to gasoline prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 233-239, November.
- Honarvar, Afshin, 2009. "Asymmetry in retail gasoline and crude oil price movements in the United States: An application of hidden cointegration technique," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 395-402, May.
- Meyler, Aidan, 2009. "The pass through of oil prices into euro area consumer liquid fuel prices in an environment of high and volatile oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 867-881, November.
- West, Kenneth D, 1988. "Asymptotic Normality, When Regressors Have a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1397-1417, November.
- Stock, James H, 1987. "Asymptotic Properties of Least Squares Estimators of Cointegrating Vectors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1035-1056, September.
- Rahman, Sajjadur, 2016. "Another perspective on gasoline price responses to crude oil price changes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 10-18.
More about this item
KeywordsSVAR; diesel prices in U.S; supply and demand shocks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:afexxx:v:13:y:2018:i:04:n:s2010495218500185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/afe/afe.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.