Export channel dynamics: an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Timothy & Pugh, Derek S. & Mallory, Geoff, 1997. "The process of internationalization in the operating firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 605-623, December.
- Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Al-Khalifa, Ali & Crick, Dave, 1997. "Manufacturers' understanding of their overseas distributors: the relevance of export involvement," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 147-163, April.
- Benito, Gabriel R. G. & Pedersen, Torben & Petersen, Bent, 1999. "Foreign operation methods and switching costs: conceptual issues and possible effects," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 213-229, June.
- Calof, Jonathan L. & Beamish, Paul W., 1995. "Adapting to foreign markets: Explaining internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-131, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Stephen J Kobrin & John Basek & Stephen Blank & Joseph La Palombara, 1980. "The Assessment and Evaluation of Noneconomic Environments by American Firms: A Preliminary Report," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(1), pages 32-47, March.
- Levinthal, Daniel, 1988. "A survey of agency models of organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-185, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0101-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swoboda, Bernhard & Olejnik, Edith & Morschett, Dirk, 2011. "Changes in foreign operation modes: Stimuli for increases versus reductions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 578-590, October.
- Asmussen, Christian G. & Benito, Gabriel R.G. & Petersen, Bent, 2009. "Organizing foreign market activities: From entry mode choice to configuration decisions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-155, April.
- Andersen, Torben Juul & Foss, Nicolai Juul, 2005. "Strategic opportunity and economic performance in multinational enterprises: The role and effects of information and communication technology," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 293-310, June.
- Li, Min & He, Xinming & Sousa, Carlos M.P., 2017. "A review of the empirical research on export channel selection between 1979 and 2015," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 303-323.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0059-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:26:y:2005:i:3:p:159-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.