Joint patenting amongst companies - exploring the effects of inter-firm R&D partnering and experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 681-700, May.
- Pari Patel & Keith Pavitt, 1991. "Large Firms in the Production of the World’s Technology: An Important Case of “Non-Globalisation”," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lhuillery, Stéphane & Pfister, Etienne, 2009. "R&D cooperation and failures in innovation projects: Empirical evidence from French CIS data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Belderbos, René & Cassiman, Bruno & Faems, Dries & Leten, Bart & Van Looy, Bart, 2014. "Co-ownership of intellectual property: Exploring the value-appropriation and value-creation implications of co-patenting with different partners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 841-852.
- Dickson, Pat H. & Weaver, K. Mark & Hoy, Frank, 2006. "Opportunism in the R&D alliances of SMES: The roles of the institutional environment and SME size," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 487-513, July.
- Antonio Messeni Petruzzelli & Daniele Rotolo & Vito Albino, 2014. "Determinants of Patent Citations in Biotechnology: An Analysis of Patent Influence Across the Industrial and Organizational Boundaries," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-05, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2009. "Organizing High-Tech R&D - Secrets of Successful Innovation Alliances," Discussion Papers 1175, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:204-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barros, Henrique M., 2008. "The interaction between patents and other appropriability mechanisms: firm-level evidence from UK manufacturing," Insper Working Papers wpe_105, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Stéphane MIOLLAN & Maëlise PRESSE & David VIRAPIN, 2017. "Is the Fuel Cell Vehicle’s Technological Innovation System built at a global or national scale? An analysis of carmakers\' co-patents’ portfolios," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu, 2014. "A two-layer team-assembly model for invention networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 415(C), pages 181-188.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0734-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagaoka, Sadao & Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Goto, Akira, 2010. "Patent Statistics as an Innovation Indicator," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1748-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:24:y:2003:i:2-3:p:71-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.