Women migrant workers in the UK: social capital, well-being and integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Charles F. Manski, 2000. "Economic Analysis of Social Interactions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 115-136, Summer.
- Marina Della Giusta, 2010. "Social Capital and Economic Development," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Paul Mosley & Marina Della Giusta, 1999. "A model of social capital and access to productive resources," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(7), pages 921-934.
- Galor, Oded & Stark, Oded, 1991.
"The probability of return migration, migrants' work effort, and migrants' performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 399-405, April.
- Oded Galor & Oded Stark, 1990. "The probability of return migration, migrants' work effort, and migrants' performance," Working Papers 1990-25, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Schiff, 2004. "Labor Mobility, Trade, and Social Capital," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 630-642, September.
- Borjas, George J & Bronars, Stephen G, 1991. "Immigration and the Family," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 123-148, April.
- Joni Hersch & Leslie S. Stratton, 2002. "Housework and Wages," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(1), pages 217-229.
- Lam, Wai Fung, 1996. "Institutional design of public agencies and coproduction: A study of irrigation associations in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1039-1054, June.
- Wade, Robert, 1985. "The market for public office: Why the Indian state is not better at development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Della Giusta & Uma Kambhampati, 2008. "His and Hers: Exploring Gender Puzzles and the Meaning of Life Satisfaction," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-65, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Calenda, Davide., 2014. "Investigating the working conditions of Filipino and Indian-born nurses in the UK," ILO Working Papers 994860913402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Della Giusta & Nigar Hashimzade, 2009. "Family Values and Educational Choice," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2009-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:18:y:2006:i:6:p:819-833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.