Letter: Estimating the economic cost of substance abuse treatment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- French, Michael T., 2000. "Economic evaluation of alcohol treatment services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 27-39, February.
- Machado, Matilde P., 2003. "Substance abuse treatment: what do we know? an economist's perspective," UC3M Working papers. Economics we035621, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- French, Michael T. & Dunlap, Laura J. & Zarkin, Gary A. & Karuntzos, Georgia T., 1998. "The costs of an enhanced employee assistance program (EAP) intervention," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 227-236, May.
- French, Michael T. & McCollister, Kathryn E. & Sacks, Stanley & McKendrick, Karen & De Leon, George, 2002. "Benefit-cost analysis of a modified therapeutic community for mentally ill chemical abusers," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 137-148, May.
- Anirban Basu & A. David Paltiel & Harold A. Pollack, 2008. "Social costs of robbery and the cost-effectiveness of substance abuse treatment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 927-946.
- Salome, Helena J. & French, Michael T. & Scott, Chris & Foss, Mark & Dennis, Michael, 2003. "Investigating variation in the costs and benefits of addiction treatment: econometric analysis of the Chicago Target Cities Project," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 325-338, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:6:y:1997:i:5:p:539-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .