A sequential model for cracking down on street markets for illicit drugs
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baveja, A. & Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Haunschmied, J.L. & Kort, P.M., 2000.
"A resource-constrained optimal control model for crackdown on illicit drug markets,"
Other publications TiSEM
15ffe163-821b-458a-80ef-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Baveja, A. & Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Haunschmied, J.L. & Kort, P.M., 1999. "A Resource-Constrained Optimal Control Model for Crackdown on Illicit Drug Markets," Discussion Paper 1999-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Larson, Richard C. & Rich, Thomas F., 1993. "Geography's impact on the success of focused local drug enforcement operations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 119-130, June.
- Naik, Ashich V. & Baveja, Alok & Batta, Rajan & Caulkins, Jonathan P., 1996. "Scheduling crackdowns on illicit drug markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 231-250, January.
- Baveja, Alok & Batta, Rajan & Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Karwan, Mark H., 1993. "Modeling the response of illicit drug markets to local enforcement," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 73-89, June.
- Jonathan Caulkins & Maria Dworak & Gustav Feichtinger & Gernot Tragler, 2000. "Price-raising drug enforcement and property crime: a dynamic model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 227-253, October.
- Kort, P.M. & Feichtinger, G. & Hartl, R.F. & Haunschmied, J.L., 1998. "Optimal enforcement policies (crackdowns) on an illicit drug market," Other publications TiSEM c6de10bc-16b6-4f0c-830d-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:38:y:2004:i:1:p:7-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.