Economic evaluation of alcohol treatment services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richman, Alex, 1983. "Cost/effectiveness analysis of alcoholism and drug abuse treatment programs: The relevance of recidivism and resource absorption," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 49-52, January.
- French, Michael T. & Dunlap, Laura J. & Zarkin, Gary A. & Karuntzos, Georgia T., 1998. "The costs of an enhanced employee assistance program (EAP) intervention," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 227-236, May.
- Michael T. French & Kerry Anne McGeary, 1997. "Letter: Estimating the economic cost of substance abuse treatment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 539-544.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- French, Michael T. & McCollister, Kathryn E. & Sacks, Stanley & McKendrick, Karen & De Leon, George, 2002. "Benefit-cost analysis of a modified therapeutic community for mentally ill chemical abusers," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 137-148, May.
- Zhang, Sheldon X. & Roberts, Robert E.L. & Callanan, Valerie J., 2006. "The cost benefits of providing community-based correctional services: An evaluation of a statewide parole program in California," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 341-350.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:23:y:2000:i:1:p:27-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.