The Demand for Cigarettes as Derived from the Demand for Weight Loss: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois, 2018. "Tobacco Control Policies and Smoking Behavior in Europe: More Than Trends?," Working papers 2018/24, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Dragone, D. & Ziebarth, N.R., 2015.
"Non-Separable Time Preferences and Novelty Consumption: Theory and Evidence from the East German Transition to Capitalism,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
15/28, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Davide Dragone & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2016. "Non-Separable Time Preferences and Novelty Consumption: Theory and Evidence from the East German Transition to Capitalism," Working Papers 160002, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dragone, Davide & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2017. "Non-separable time preferences, novelty consumption and body weight: Theory and evidence from the East German transition to capitalism," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 41-65.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Tchernis, Rusty & Ukert, Benjamin, 2018.
"The effect of smoking on obesity: Evidence from a randomized trial,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 31-44.
- Charles Courtemanche & Rusty Tchernis & Benjamin Ukert, 2016. "The Effect of Smoking on Obesity: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 21937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:25:y:2016:i:1:p:8-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.