Body weight and smoking initiation: Evidence from Add Health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cawley & Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2013.
"The Demand for Cigarettes as Derived from the Demand for Weight Control,"
NBER Working Papers
18805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cawley, John & von Hinke Kessler Scholder, Stephanie, 2013. "The Demand for Cigarettes as Derived from the Demand for Weight Control," IZA Discussion Papers 7213, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cawley, J. & Von Hinke Kessler Scholder, S., 2013. "The Demand for Cigarettes as Derived from the Demand for Weight Control," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/06, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cawley, John, 2015. "An economy of scales: A selective review of obesity's economic causes, consequences, and solutions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 244-268.
- George Wehby & Allen Wilcox & Rolv Lie, 2013. "The impact of cigarette quitting during pregnancy on other prenatal health behaviors," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 211-233, June.
- Wehby, George L. & Courtemanche, Charles J., 2012.
"The heterogeneity of the cigarette price effect on body mass index,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 719-729.
- George Wehby & Charles J. Courtemanche, 2012. "The Heterogeneity of the Cigarette Price Effect on Body Mass Index," NBER Working Papers 18087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wehby, George L. & Murray, Jeffrey C. & Wilcox, Allen & Lie, Rolv T., 2012. "Smoking and body weight: Evidence using genetic instruments," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 113-126.
- L. Pieroni & L. Salmasi, 2015.
"Does Cigarette Smoking Affect Body Weight? Causal Estimates from the Clean Indoor Air Law Discontinuity,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(328), pages 671-704, October.
- Pieroni, Luca & Salmasi, Luca, 2012. "Does cigarette smoking affect body weight? causal estimates from the clean indoor air law discontinuity," MPRA Paper 38338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Courtemanche, Charles & Tchernis, Rusty & Ukert, Benjamin, 2018.
"The effect of smoking on obesity: Evidence from a randomized trial,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 31-44.
- Charles Courtemanche & Rusty Tchernis & Benjamin Ukert, 2016. "The Effect of Smoking on Obesity: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 21937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsSmoking Obesity Body weight Adolescent;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:29:y:2010:i:5:p:774-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.