The developmental origins of health
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Cookson & Carol Proppper & Miqdad Asaria & Rosalind Raine, 2016. "Socioeconomic inequalities in health care in England," Working Papers 129cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Huong Thu Le & Ha Trong Nguyen, 2015.
"Intergenerational Transmission in Health: Causal estimates from fixed effects instrumental variables models for two cohorts of Australian children,"
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series
WP1509, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Le, Huong & Nguyen, Ha, 2015. "Intergenerational transmission in health: Causal estimates from fixed effects instrumental variables models for two cohorts of Australian children," MPRA Paper 68175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iris Kesternich & Bettina Siflinger & James P. Smith & Joachim K. Winter, 2013. "Individual Behavior as a Pathway Between Early-Life Shocks and Adult Health Evidence from Hunger Episodes in Post-War Germany," Working Papers WR-1015, RAND Corporation.
- Ziebarth, N. R. & Schmitt, M. & Karlsson, M., 2013.
"The short-term population health effects of weather and pollution: implications of climate change,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
13/34, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Maike Schmitt & Martin Karlsson, 2014. "The Short-Term Population Health Effects of Weather and Pollution: Implications of Climate Change," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 646, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Schmitt, Maike & Karlsson, Martin, 2013. "The Short-Term Population Health Effects of Weather and Pollution: Implications of Climate Change," IZA Discussion Papers 7875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ours, Jan C. & Williams, Jenny & Fergusson, David & Horwood, L. John, 2013.
"Cannabis use and suicidal ideation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 524-537.
- Fergusson, David & Horwood, John & van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2012. "Cannabis use and suicidal ideation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan C.van Ours, Jenny Williams, David Fergusson, L. John Horwood, 2012. "Cannabis use and suicidal ideation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1155, The University of Melbourne.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J.E. & Fergusson, D. & Horwood, L.J., 2012. "Cannabis Use and Suicidal Ideation," Discussion Paper 2012-063, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Valeria Groppo & Kati Kraehnert, 2017. "The impact of extreme weather events on education," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 433-472, April.
- Kesternich, Iris & Siflinger, Bettina M. & Smith, James P. & Winter, Joachim K., 2013. "Individual Behavior as a Pathway between Early-Life Shocks and Adult Health: Evidence from Hunger Episodes in Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:3:p:907-922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iris Kesternich & Bettina Siflinger & James P. Smith & Joachim K. Winter, 2012. "The Effects of World War II on Economic and Health Outcomes across Europe," Working Papers WR-917, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:24-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .