Labour markets in the NHS: an agenda for research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuela Antonazzo & Anthony Scott & Diane Skatun & Robert. F. Elliott, 2003. "The labour market for nursing: a review of the labour supply literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 465-478.
- Michael A. Shields & Melanie E. Ward, "undated".
"Improving Nurse Retention in the British National Health Service: The Impact of Job Satisfaction on Intentions to Quit,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
00/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Shields, Michael A. & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2000. "Improving Nurse Retention in the British National Health Service: The Impact of Job Satisfaction on Intentions to Quit," IZA Discussion Papers 118, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nigel Rice, 2005. "The labour supply of nurses in the UK: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1987. "The theory of equalizing differences," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 641-692 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Morris & Rosalind Goudie & Matt Sutton & Hugh Gravelle & Robert Elliott & Arne Risa Hole & Ada Ma & Bonnie Sibbald & Diane Skåtun, 2011.
"Determinants of general practitioners' wages in England,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 147-160, February.
- Stephen Morris & Matt Sutton & Hugh Gravelle & Bob Elliott & Arne Hole & Ada Ma & Bonnie Sibbald & Diane Skatun, 2008. "Determinants of General Practitioners' Wages in England," Working Papers 036cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:12:y:2003:i:10:p:797-801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.