Trade implications of price discrimination in a domestic market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsunemasa Kawaguchi & Nobuhiro Suzuki & Harry M. Kaiser, 2001. "Evaluating class I differentials in the new federal milk marketing order system," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 527-538.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Z. & Chavas, J.P. & Cox, T. & Réquillart, V., 2001.
"Price discrimination and EU dairy policy : an economic evaluation of policy options,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse)
23, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L. & Requillart, Vincent, 2002. "Price Discrimination and EU Dairy Policy: An Economic Evaluation of Policy Options," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24899, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daniel A. Sumner, 1999. "Domestic Price Regulations and Trade Policy: Milk Marketing Orders in the United States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(5), pages 5-16, December.
- Thomas L. Cox & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2001. "An Interregional Analysis of Price Discrimination and Domestic Policy Reform in the U.S. Dairy Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 89-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:26:y:2010:i:1:p:64-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .