Case study research methods for firm and market research
Case studies are a useful analytical tool for researching firms and industries in transition, so as to gain insights that may not be found in historical time series. However, it is incumbent on researchers to show process rigor in using this tool for theory-building and theory-testing. The article makes prescriptions for case study research design and execution. © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 14 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1994. "Assessing Vertical Strategic Alliances by Agribusiness," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 42(4), pages 533-540, December.
- Peterson, H. Christopher, 1997. "The Epistemology Of Agribusiness Methods Of Agribusiness Scholarship," Staff Papers 11725, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:14:y:1998:i:5:p:415-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.