Case study research methods for firm and market research
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, H. Christopher, 1997. "The Epistemology Of Agribusiness Methods Of Agribusiness Scholarship," Staff Papers 11725, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Thomas L. Sporleder, 1994. "Assessing Vertical Strategic Alliances by Agribusiness," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 42(4), pages 533-540, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bitsch, Vera, 2001. "Qualitative Research In Agricultural Economics: Paradigms, Purposes, And Evaluation Criteria," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20718, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mugera, Amin W. & Bitsch, Vera, 2005. "Managing Labor on Dairy Farms: A Resource-Based Perspective with Evidence from Case Studies," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(03).
- Gow, Hamish R. & Stevenson, Mark & Westgren, Randall E. & Sonka, Steven T., 2005. "Farmer Identification and Commitment Responses to Institutional Change in Marketing Channel Structures," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19140, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wilson, Paul N., 2000. "Social Capital, Trust, And The Agribusiness Of Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
- Dentoni, Domenico & Menozzi, Davide & Capelli, Maria Giacinta, 2012. "Group heterogeneity and cooperation on the geographical indication regulation: The case of the “Prosciutto di Parma” Consortium," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 207-216.
- Lenger, Alexander & Kruse, Jan, 2012. "Rekonstruktive Forschungsmethoden in der deutschen Volkswirtschaftslehre: Eine explorative Erhebung zugrunde liegender Repräsentationsmuster," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2012, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Haas, Rainer, 2002. "The Austrian Country Market: a European case study on marketing regional products and services in a cyber mall," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 637-646, August.
- Bignell, Wesley, 2011. "Comparing Locally Oriented and Mainstream Farming: Observations from the Oregon Blueberry Industry," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02).
- William Chambers & Robert P. King, 2002.
"Changing Agricultural Markets: Industrialization and Vertical Coordination in the Dry Edible Bean Industry,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 495-511.
- William Chambers & Robert P. King, 2002. "Changing Agricultural Markets: Industrialization and Vertical Coordination in the Dry Edible Bean Industry," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 495-511.
- Cocks, Jack & Gow, Hamish R. & Westgren, Randall E., 2005. "Public Facilitation of Small Farmer Access to International Food Marketing Channels: An Empirical Analysis of the USDA Market Assistance Program in Armenia," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19295, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Ramos, Gabriel & Steiger, Carlos, 2001. "Intellectual Property Protection And The International Marketing Of Agricultural Biotechnology: Firm And Host Country Impacts," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20672, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:14:y:1998:i:5:p:415-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .