THE 3 Rs OF STRATEGIC ALLIANCE FORMATION: RESOURCES, RENTS, AND (PROPERTY) RIGHTS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall E. Westgren, 1999. "Delivering Food Safety, Food Quality, and Sustainable Production Practices: The Label Rouge Poultry System in France," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1107-1111.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Randall E. Westgren, 1994. "Case Studies of Market Coordination in the Poultry Industries," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 42(4), pages 565-575, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sarah E. A. Dixon & Klaus E. Meyer & Marc Day, 2010. "Stages of Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: A Dynamic Capabilities Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 416-436, May.
- Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike & Uhlenbruck, Klaus & Tihanyi, Laszlo & Hoskisson, Robert E., 2003. "Governance, organizational capabilities, and restructuring in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 331-347, November.
- Francine Lafontaine & Emmanuel Raynaud, 2002. "The Role of Residual Claims and Self-Enforcement in Franchise Contracting," NBER Working Papers 8868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martinez, Stephen W., 1999. "Vertical Coordination in the Pork and Broiler Industries: Implications for Pork and Chicken Products," Agricultural Economic Reports 34031, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gary F. Templeton & Mark B. Schmidt & G. Stephen Taylor, 2009. "Managing the diffusion of organizational learning behavior," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 189-200, April.
- David G. Sirmon & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Managing Resources: Linking Unique Resources, Management, and Wealth Creation in Family Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 27(4), pages 339-358, October.
- Abraham Carmeli & Asher Tishler, 2004. "Resources, capabilities, and the performance of industrial firms: A multivariate analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6-7), pages 299-315.
- Danchi Tan & Weichieh Su & Joseph T. Mahoney & Yasemin Kor, 2020. "A review of research on the growth of multinational enterprises: A Penrosean lens," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(4), pages 498-537, June.
- Cristina Fernandes & João J. Ferreira & Mário L. Raposo & Cristina Estevão & Marta Peris-Ortiz & Carlos Rueda-Armengot, 2017. "The dynamic capabilities perspective of strategic management: a co-citation analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 112(1), pages 529-555, July.
- Pettus, Michael L. & Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2007. "A Theory of Change in Turbulent Environments: The Sequencing of Dynamic Capabilities Following Industry Deregulation," Working Papers 07-0100, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Brian Innes & John Cranfield, 2009. "Consumer preference for production-derived quality: analyzing perceptions of premium chicken production methods," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 395-411.
- Elena Feltrinelli & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2013. "Do middle managers matter?," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/11, Department of Economics and Management.
- Clint Chadwick & Janice F. Super & Kiwook Kwon, 2015. "Resource orchestration in practice: CEO emphasis on SHRM, commitment-based HR systems, and firm performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 360-376, March.
- Elena Feltrinelli & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2017. "The Impact of Middle Manager Training on Productivity: A Test on Italian Companies," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 293-318, April.
- Bertramsen, Sherry K. & Hguyen, Genevieve & Dobbs, Thomas L., 2002. ""Quality" And "Eco-Labeling" Of Food Products In France And The United States," Economics Staff Papers 32022, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Crespi, John M. & Marette, Stephan, 2003. "Some Economic Implications Of Public Labeling," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(3), pages 1-12, November.
- Aspara, Jaakko & Tikkanen, Henrikki, 2013. "Creating novel consumer value vs. capturing value: Strategic emphases and financial performance implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 593-602.
- Frohwein, Torsten, 2015. "The regulated firm: Effects of regulation on competence development and sustainable competitive advantage," Research Papers on Innovation, Services and Technology 1/2015, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Business Administration, Department I - Institute of Research & Development and Innovation Management.
- Kraaijenbrink, Jeroen & Spender, JC & Groen, Aard, 2009. "The resource-based view: A review and assessment of its critiques," MPRA Paper 21442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Tong, 2021. "Do economic institutions matter for trade liberalization? Evidence from China’s Open Door Policy," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aae08p:19577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.