Knowledge and use of export assistance services by agribusiness
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naidu, G. M. & Rao, T. R., 1993. "Public sector promotion of exports: A needs-based approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Karen Halliburton & Shida Rastegari Henneberry, 1993. "US overseas promotion programs for peanuts: An examination of trade and market development," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 569-583.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane Lu Hsu & Joyce Jong-Wen Wann, 2004. "Competitiveness and consumer preferences of U.S. fruits in Taiwan," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 433-448.
- Hsu, Jane Lu & Wann, Joyce J., 2001. "Competitiveness And Consumer Preferences Of Us Fruits In Taiwan," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20488, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Angela M. Krueger & Victoria Salin & Allan W. Gray, 2001. "Geographic diversification strategy and the implications of global market integration in table grapes," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 81-99.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:13:y:1997:i:3:p:285-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .