Knowledge and use of export assistance services by agribusiness
In today's era of tightening federal budgets, export assistance services provided by the federal government are coming under closer scrutiny. To date, little is known about what types of firms know about these services and use these services. This study uses a unique firm level data set to analyze differences in knowledge and use of many export assistance services provided by the federal government. Results indicate that the type of firms that are intended to be the target of these services have less knowledge and use the services less frequently than the firms not targeted. © 1997 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 13 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Naidu, G. M. & Rao, T. R., 1993. "Public sector promotion of exports: A needs-based approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Karen Halliburton & Shida Rastegari Henneberry, 1993. "US overseas promotion programs for peanuts: An examination of trade and market development," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 569-583.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:13:y:1997:i:3:p:285-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.