Trade Finance during the 2008–9 Trade Collapse: Key Takeaways
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Chauffour & Mariem Malouche, 2011. "Trade Finance during the Great Trade Collapse," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2324, June.
- Chauffour, Jean-Pierre & Farole, Thomas, 2009. "Trade finance in crisis : market adjustment or market failure ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5003, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; trade finance; recession; financial crisis; markets; G20; World Bank; capital flows; liquidity; developing countries;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.