Patriotism, Cosmopolitanism, Consumer Ethnocentrism and Purchase Behavior in Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Balabanis & Adamantios Diamantopoulos & Rene Dentiste Mueller & T C Melewar, 2001. "The Impact of Nationalism, Patriotism and Internationalism on Consumer Ethnocentric Tendencies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(1), pages 157-175, March.
- Stefan Lutz & Oleksandr Talavera & Sang-Min Park, 2008.
"Effects of Foreign Presence in a Transition Economy: Regional and Industrywide Investments and Firm-Level Exports in Ukrainian Manufacturing,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 82-98, September.
- S Lutz & O Talavera & S M Park, 2005. "Effects of Foreign Presence in a Transition Economy: Regional and Industry-Wide Investments and Firm-Level Exports in Ukrainian Manufacturing," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0511, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Stefan Lutz & Oleksandr Talavera & Sang-Min Park, 2006. "Effects of Foreign Presence in a Transition Economy: Regional and Industry-Wide Investments and Firm-Level Exports in Ukrainian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 594, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Khare, Virginie Pioche & Gross, Andrew C. & Scherer, Robert F., 2005. "An application of the consumer ethnocentrism model to French consumers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 325-344, June.
- de Ruyter, Ko & van Birgelen, Marcel & Wetzels, Martin, 1998. "Consumer ethnocentrism in international services marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 185-202, April.
- Lindquist, Jay D. & Vida, Irena & Plank, Richard E. & Fairhurst, Ann, 2001. "The modified CETSCALE: validity tests in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 505-516, October.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Alexandr Akimov & Brian Dollery, 2008. "Financial System Reform in Kazakhstan from 1993 to 2006 and Its Socioeconomic Effects," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 81-97, May.
- Granzin, Kent L. & Olsen, Janeen E., 1998. "Americans' Choice of Domestic over Foreign Products: A Matter of Helping Behavior?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 39-54, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, Shimi Naurin & Richard, Marie-Odile, 2014. "Understanding consumer's brand categorization across three countries: Application of fuzzy rule-based classification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 278-287.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vul:omefvu:v:1:y:2010:i:2:id:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecvult.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.