Residential Mobility of Older Adults in the Dutch Housing Market: Do Individual Characteristics and Housing Attributes Have an Effect on Mobility?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonnet, Carole & Gobillon, Laurent & Laferrère, Anne, 2010.
"The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 94-108, June.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2008. "The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices," Working Papers 154, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2010. "The effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Post-Print halshs-00754442, HAL.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrere, 2008. "The Effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Working Papers 2008-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Tineke Fokkema & Jenny Gierveld & Peter Nijkamp, 1996. "Big Cities, Big Problems: Reason for the Elderly to Move?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(2), pages 353-377, March.
- Sungyop Kim, 2011. "Intra-regional residential movement of the elderly: testing a suburban-to-urban migration hypothesis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1), pages 1-17, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmobility; residential behaviour; older adults;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:eusprp:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:33-47:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: http://www.degruyteropen.com .