Transnationalism and immigrant assimilation in France : between here and there ?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 133 boulevard Davout, 75980 PARIS CEDEX 20|
Phone: 33 1 56 06 20 00
Fax: 33 1 56062229
Web page: http://www.ined.fr/fr/ressources_documentation/publications/documents_travail/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Senne, Jean-Noel & Chort, Isabelle & Gubert, Flore, 2011. "Migrant Networks as a Basis for Social Control : Remittance Obligations among Senegalese in France and Italy," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 73, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Bonnet, Carole & Gobillon, Laurent & Laferrère, Anne, 2010.
"The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 94-108, June.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2008. "The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices," Working Papers 154, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2010. "The effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Post-Print halshs-00754442, HAL.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrere, 2008. "The Effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Working Papers 2008-12, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Claudine Attias-Donfut & François-Charles Wolff & Philippe Tessier, 2005. "Les transferts intergénérationnels des migrants âgés," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 390(1), pages 3-23. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:wpaper:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.