Transnationalism and immigrant assimilation in France : between here and there ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Senne, Jean-Noel & Chort, Isabelle & Gubert, Flore, 2011. "Migrant Networks as a Basis for Social Control : Remittance Obligations among Senegalese in France and Italy," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 73, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Bonnet, Carole & Gobillon, Laurent & Laferrère, Anne, 2010.
"The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 94-108, June.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2008. "The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices," Working Papers 154, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2010. "The effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Post-Print halshs-00754442, HAL.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrere, 2008. "The Effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Working Papers 2008-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Claudine Attias-Donfut & François-Charles Wolff & Philippe Tessier, 2005. "Les transferts intergénérationnels des migrants âgés," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 390(1), pages 3-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tineke Fokkema & Eralba Cela & Elena Ambrosetti, 2013. "Giving from the Heart or from the Ego? Motives behind Remittances of the Second Generation in Europe," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 539-572, September.
- Afulani, Patience A. & Torres, Jacqueline M. & Sudhinaraset, May & Asunka, Joseph, 2016. "Transnational ties and the health of sub-Saharan African migrants: The moderating role of gender and family separation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 63-71.
- doctorants Ined, 2015. "Actes de la JournÃ©e Doctorale de lâ€™Ined - 2015," Working Papers 219, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:wpaper:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .