Resource Rent in Individual Quota Fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjell Salvanes & Dale Squires, 1995. "Transferable quotas, enforcement costs and typical firms: An empirical application to the Norwegian trawler fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- Quinn Weninger, 1998.
"Assessing Efficiency Gains from Individual Transferable Quotas: An Application to the Mid-Atlantic Surf Clam and Ocean Quahog Fishery,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 750-764.
- Weninger, Quinn, 1998. "Assessing Efficiency Gains From Individual Transferable Quotas: An Application to the Mid-Atlantic Surf Clam and Ocean Quahog Fishery," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5065, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Trond Bjørndal & Daniel V. Gordon, 1993. "The Opportunity Cost of Capital and Optimal Vessel Size in the Norwegian Fishing Fleet," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 98-107.
- Dale Squires, 1987. "Public Regulation and the Structure of Production in Multiproduct Industries: An Application to the New England Otter Trawl Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(2), pages 232-247, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sigbjorn Tveteras & Carlos Paredes & Julio Peña, 2011. "Individual Fishing Quotas in Peru: Stopping the Race for Anchovies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv263, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Standal, Dag & Sønvisen, Signe Annie & Asche, Frank, 2016. "Fishing in deep waters: The development of a deep-sea fishing coastal fleet in Norway," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-7.
- Dale Squires & Yongil Jeon & R. Quentin Grafton & James Kirkley, 2010.
"Controlling excess capacity in common-pool resource industries: the transition from input to output controls ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), pages 361-377, July.
- Squires, Dale & Jeon, Yongil & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James E., 2010. "Controlling excess capacity in common-pool resource industries: the transition from input to output controls," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Diekert , Florian & Lund , Kristen & Schweder, Tore, 2014. "From Open-Access to Individual Quotas: Disentangling the Effects of Policy Reform and Environmental Changes in the Norwegian Coastal Cod Fishery," Memorandum 07/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Solís, Daniel & Agar, Juan J. & del Corral, Julio, 2015. "IFQs and total factor productivity changes: The case of the Gulf of Mexico red snapper fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 347-357.
- Naoto Jinji, 2011. "Fisheries Subsidies and Management in Open Economies," Discussion papers e-11-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Solís, Daniel & del Corral, Julio & Perruso, Larry & Agar, Juan J., 2014. "Evaluating the impact of individual fishing quotas (IFQs) on the technical efficiency and composition of the US Gulf of Mexico red snapper commercial fishing fleet," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 74-83.
- Asche, Frank & Smith, Martin D., 2010. "Trade and fisheries: Key issues for the World Trade Organization," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:85:y:2009:i:2:p:279-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .